Little Evie cruising along the couch!
I love this pic of Anna Lee and Evie ( future best friends). AL is showing her the ropes!
All the kiddos! The Brown boys on the left, my 2 in the middle and Anna Lee on the right!
John David took a week off from work last week and so we headed to Dothan to visit with family and friends! Jeremiah and Evie had a blast! Of course they enjoyed the extra attention, not to mention all the junk food that Jeremiah ate! John David and I talked about it on the drive home and Jeremiah didn't eat a single vegetable or piece of fruit all week! Can you believe that? Oh well. He was happy and that is all that matters.
While we were there, Little Miss Evie decided she would start cruising. And she is transferring her weight from one piece of furniture to the next. AND she started being able to stand up without pulling up on anything. It is so cute. She puts both hands on the floor, sticks her butt in the air, and stands up! I love it.
And so the question is did I take any pictures? And the answer is NO! I know, I know, I'm awful. So the pictures below I hijacked from Jessica's blog. So if you read both, I"m sorry.
Some other fun things that we did were:
1. Hang out with Jeffrey and Jessica Reed and Geoff and Ashley Gunn! We had 6 adults and 5 kids! C-R-A-Z-Y! It was so fun. We had a great time hanging out with you guys.
2. I also got to have lunch, get a pedicure and shop with Jessica! Let me clarify: WITH NO CHILDREN! It was awesome. It felt like the old days. I love you Jess!
3. We also hung out with the Skinners, Browns, Steltenpohls and Brooke one night. That is where all the pictures were taken.
4. The next night we went back over to Josh and Jessica's after the kids were in bed ( Gigi and Sonny babysat) to hang out!
5. My parents had a cook out with my entire family on Saturday where we got to see my brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Thanks mom and dad for having us all over!
And a BIG thank you to Gigi and Sonny for hosting us all week. We definitely take over the house while were are there with all the STUFF we bring and they are gracious enough to let us trash their house.
One last exciting piece of info: While in Dothan, I got an iPhone! Yay! If you read Jessica's blog, you will know that she was probably more excited than me. I did take some pictures with my new phone! Check them out below:



4 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun in Dothan! The pics of Evie and Anna Lee are adorable!
I had so much fun hanging out with you guys...it was great to watch the kids play together but I must say...it was even better to spend time sans kiddos with you all day Wednesday then again Friday night with you and JD. I can't wait to see you again soon. REALLLLLLY miss you already!
Wow! What a trip! Y'all did SO much! Did you sleep at all?
Pumped about your phone, Evie's new "skeels" and your fun times...
So glad you guys got to go "home" and visit family and friends. I love the pics of all the kids. They are so cute. I bet you loved seeing your family as well. Sounds like you had a great time. And YAY for your IPhone! I'm sure you are busy learning all the apps and gadgets :).
Post a Comment