Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Ice Cream?


Our family definitely isn't known for being the healthiest eaters around! And that is okay with us. We love food and love to share in meals with our closest friends.
One of our favorite lunch spots is Jason's Deli. John David really didn't want to believe me that it was good until I told him that they had FREE soft serve ice cream. And getting Jeremiah to finish a meal there isn't difficult b/c he knows that if he eats all of his lunch, he too gets an ice cream cone.
Jeremiah usually gets a vanilla ice cream cone, John David gets vanilla with chocolate syrup on it and I get a cone with chocolate and vanilla swirl. But on this day, Jeremiah wanted chocolate on his just like his daddy.
So here are my 2 favorite boys enjoying their ice cream cones!
Can somebody say "Cheers!"
The 2nd picture is one I caught of Jeremiah smiling at his daddy! He loves him so much.

No comments: