Saturday, February 26, 2011

This Is How We Ride...

in red and yellow cozy coupes! These are our adorable neighbors! Jeremiah loves, loves, loves them. They are all super close in age and are the best of friends. Jeremiah asks for them ALL the time. And he is the happiest of all when he is outside playing with them. So, you can imagine how heavy my heart is for him that we are moving in 5 days. I honestly don't know how I will make him understand that we don't live next door to them anymore. I am not looking forward to that day... which will be in about a week.
These friends of his also have the best parents! When we moved into this house almost 2 years ago, John David and I formed instant relationships with our neighbors. They are amazing people that have become some of my closest friends.
These neighbors have cooked us meals, watched our children, come over when JD has been on call and I was scared. Not to mention all the times they have let us borrow things that we needed like sugar, can openers, vacuum cleaners, etc! We have played at the pool, playground, and a COUNTLESS number of times in each other's yards. The list could go on and on about how they have been there for us when we needed them! They truly have been a blessing and I am so thankful to the Lord that He placed each one of these families in our lives.
We are going to miss all of you: The Rossellos, Coxs, Ivesters, Stephens, Whites, Hancocks and the Ritzmanns.

The picture below is Jeremiah and Cady being silly-which they do a lot!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How precious! I'm sad for you guys too...I know how special they are to you guys. I love the first pic- hilarious!

Gigi said...

Jeremiah and Evie's Gigi is sad too. I love your neighbors too--what great memories we have all had! You could not have had better playmates and friends. Knowing that you and John David could always depend on them for help or ANYTHING has made it much easier for y'all to be so far from us. Hugs and thanks to all of them.

abby said...

wow. crying. i cant take it!! we love yall soooo much and i PROMISE that we will come over (and yall come over too) very often. yall are soo soo soo dear to us!! so thankful God brought you to us. and mrs. gayla-we will miss you too:)