Thursday, July 7, 2011

Evie is 15 months

Evie Beth turned 15 months yesterday! And so today I took her to the Dr. for her check-up.
She weighs 22.4 pounds and is 30 1/2 inches tall.



Things I have realized about Evie:
-she is extremely independent
-she is a mover-just like her brother. She likes to climb, jump, or do anything else that Jeremiah does
-she is talking a little more-some words that come to mind are: please, mommy, ball, juice, dog, bye, night-night, hey, cheese, and some others that I can't think of right now!
-she has a temper. She definitely lets you know if she is unhappy!
-she doesn't like to eat breakfast
-she is obsessed with her lovie. She will go in her room and find it when she gets upset
-when asked if she has pooped, she will walk to her room so that you can change her

Evie is growing and healthy! We are thankful for her and Jeremiah.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

abby said...

she could not get any cuter! my goodness, she does so great with the camera :) love her and love yall!