Last weekend, we discovered that Evie wants to feed herself! I guess I should have picked up on this when about a month ago she didn't want me to feed her anything with a spoon. If she can't feed herself, then she refuses eat. I have to say that I like the way it happened. With Jeremiah, I knew that it was time for him to start feeding himself and it was a process! He didn't want to... he wanted to be fed! It took months to get him to feed himself.
But like I said in the last post, Evie is little miss independent! So, I have been letting her feed herself bowls of cheerios and yogurt. And she is enjoying it and doing really well! She can definitely dip the spoon in the bowl and get the food and then get the food from the bowl to her mouth! Pretty impressive!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Yay, big girl, Evie! That's awesome she is feeding herself. When they start getting a little more independent it really helps out. She is such a cutie. Her big smile reminds me of yours. Gorgeous :)
Post a Comment