Thursday, July 28, 2011

Splashin'

Today in Greenville the weather was overcast! So, to change up our scenery, we headed downtown to play in the fountains. I love to take the kids, but there isn't a bit of shade so an overcast day was perfect!
Jeremiah played in the water the entire time! Evie was more interested in the river, birds, and ducks!

Smiling at the ducks here...


He is screaming "cheese!"


He thought it was cool to stand on top of the water!


And Evie tried to copy what Jeremiah did-par for the course!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Great pics and i could enlarge and download to my imac. Love Evie with the bow and Jeremiah looks just like his daddy! Fun to see, thanks.

Jessica said...

love Evie's bow (and precious little smile). I'm SO jealous that she will wear a bow! The fountains look like fun...I don't know if I could have resisted jumping in with them.