Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Products to Buy



I love to know when other moms buy a product and it is a good one! There are so many things that we could buy for our children and quite frankly I don't because most the time I think they will be crap!
But the following products we have recently bought and I have been pleased.
First, a vitamin. John David has wanted me to buy a multi-vitamin for Jeremiah and Evie for a while, but let's face it-vitamins aren't always the best-tasting things. So, I jumped out on faith and bought these guys!



And to my amazement, the kids love them. They are recommended for children over 2 so I just give Evie 1 and Jeremiah gets 2. They ask for them all throughout the day so they must taste great! And Jeremiah loves that they are lightning mcqueen.




Second, is an anti-itch lotion. Over the weekend, Jeremiah got a lot of mosquito bites on his arms and legs. He was complaining a lot and scratching them like crazy. So, John David went to the drug store and found this lotion...

It goes on like a regular lotion and once we put it on him I could tell a huge difference. It really did relieve the itching and he felt much better!


Let me know if you try them out!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

the pictures didn't show up.

Jessica said...

good to know about the anti-itch lotion. AL's is a mosquito magnet so we are constantly coating her in bug spray and then subsequently cortisone. I guess that means our bug spray sucks, huh?