Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cover Girl

Or should I say Mary Kay Girl????
Evie LOVES to sit on the counter in my bathroom while I put on my make-up. Let's face it, I rarely put any on-not a shocker considering one of my previous posts! :)
But some days I do manage to put a little make up on. And she is right there to take it all in.
I start with a little concealer... I mean look at those dark circles!!!
Then, for some reason, I think that foundation actually goes in my eye!

After foundation, I powder my nose! Is anyone else picturing the movie, "Look Who's Talking?" where the little girl practically eats the powder brush!

Ummm, what should I put on next?

Oh yes, blush. But somehow today, I starting applying it to my cheek bones and ended on my neck!?!?

Next up, eye shadow. I use this liquid eye shadow... I just love it!


Applying it is a little tricky...


And to get perfect eye lashes, you have to curl them!

I apply the mascara DIRECTLY to my eyes!



The final touch is a little pink lip gloss! A necessary item for any girl!

See how beautiful I look?

And... profile shot! I put my make up on so well that it hardly looks like I'm wearing any at all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Catie Murphy said...

Love this! So cute! How sweet that she adores watching you...having little girls is really a treat!