Monday, January 2, 2012

Mondays...

I am definitely a creature of habit. I have put my make-up on in the same exact order for years. The order of which I do things in the shower is no different. The kids' bedtime routine has been the same for a while. Even so that if I try and get Jeremiah to brush his teeth before he pees on the potty, he looks at me and says, "I have to pee pee on the potty first mommy!"
So, here is my regular, boring Monday routine. I wake up before the kids do to make sure that I get in 1 cup of coffee. On good days, I read my bible with coffee in hand. I get Jeremiah up first and dress him. Then I do the same for Evie. The kids then eat breakfast-most days it is a bowl of Cheerios!
I drop Jeremiah off at school around 8:45-8:55. Evie and I then head to the gym. She plays in the Kids Korner while I work out from 9:15-10:15. We then head to the grocery store. I buy all the things I need to make the meals I have planned for. We go home and put the groceries up. I start laundry. Because Monday is not only grocery store day, but it is also laundry day.
Then we go pick Jeremiah up from school!
We.Do.That.Every.Monday!
Maybe if I had a "blogging"day, I would blog more!
Christmas pictures are coming... I promise!

No comments: