Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Special Trip For A Special Little Boy

Last Tuesday, me and the kiddos took a trip to Dothan to meet this little guy...

Meet Mac Walker Steltenpohl. This cute little announcement was sent out by his mommy about 2 hours after he was born. She amazes me!!!



The picture below isn't great, but it is Jessica and I attempting a picture with 4 kids total! Total chaos is what it was!

Here is sweet Jess loving on her 2 babies.




And the now Steltenpohl family of 4!!!!!


Mac holds a special place in my heart (as does his big sis) because their mommy is my very best friend. You know that you have something special when you have been through 16 years of memories. High school, college, getting married, first jobs, having kids, living in 2 different cities for about 7-8 years of the past 16 years! I honestly don't know what I would do without her!
I definitely cried when I left the hospital on Friday. I had been up at the hospital all day Wednesday, Thursday night and Friday afternoon. I didn't want to leave Jess or her precious family! Maybe one day we will live in the same city again...

A big thank you to Gigi, Sonny, Nana and Paw Paw for helping keep the kids so that I could spend so much time with Jessica. And when I wasn't at the hospital, me and the kids enjoyed being with family!




The weather was nice and HOT! They definitely got some outside play time!






Here is a picture of Jeremiah and my dad. They definitely have a special bond filled with conversations about Roll Tide (ugh!!!), hunting, fishing, and tractors!





The kids and I had a great time in Dothan, but we definitely missed John David! The week would have been even better if he had been with us!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Words can't explain how grateful I am for you and the fact that you drove all the way here just to be with us. You truly are the best friend I could ask for. Thank you for everything you are and all the advice and support you give me. I love you so much.....and am totally sharing JD's sentiment on relocating back "home".