Happy Birthday Jeremiah! You are 3.
John David and I are so happy to be celebrating 3 years of life with Jeremiah today. We love him more than words can express and are so thankful that the Lord has allowed us to be parents to this fun-loving, high-energy little boy.
Memory lane...
Proud daddy holding his little boy... just minutes after Jeremiah was born!

Celebrating his first birthday...

Celebrating his 2nd birthday...

And now his 3rd birthday...
In case you were wondering, why "Arghh" is in the title? Last weekend we had Jeremiah a pirate birthday party at Monkey Joe's (indoor inflatable play place). Jeremiah was blessed to have a lot of friends come to celebrate his birthday along with his Gigi and Nana! Also, his Aunt Jenny and Uncle Scotty came too! We missed you Sonny and Paw Paw! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us. You made it a very special party!
I am emotional today about him turning 3. I laid next to John David in bed last night talking with him about how time is going by too fast. And saying, "Before you know it Jeremiah will be in middle school, he won't like us anymore, and he won't NEED ME!" Ugh, the thought is just too much to handle for this momma! John David tried to kindly remind me that he will still like us and he will need me! :)
Can anyone relate to my emotional state of mind? Don't get me wrong, there are days where I wish our life away! You know, the tough days where he throws 100 tantrums and all I here from him is "No, mommy!" But then we have those sweet days where he looks at me and out of no where says, "I love you mommy!" And that is when I want him to stay small forever!
I am praying that I will treasure the good AND bad days with our sweet birthday boy (and Evie)!







3 comments:
Oh Danielle, I am tearing up as I read this. I totally agree with you! There are days that I want to run away because motherhood is the most challenging thing I have ever done. And then out of no where Hampton will do something so sweet or so goofy and I just want to hug and kiss him forever!! I guess we will just have to keep having more babies :)
Such a big boy! I think his hair makes the biggest difference in his year to year look. I'm glad the party was so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys!
Happy belated birthday, Jeremiah! I can't believe he is 3 already. When did we get old enough to have 3 yr olds? :). He is such a cutie. I can absolutely relate to everything you said...especially about trying to cherish the good AND the bad. These days will be long gone before we know it! After this I guess we will be dealing with our grandchildren, and well...we can hand them back over when they start acting up! Ha!
Post a Comment