The first weekend in May (same day as the Kentucky Derby) the Greenville Rotary puts on a Yellow Duck Derby. We went last year with our dear friends the Steltenpohl's which you can see here.
This year was a lot more enjoyable just because the kids are older and momma isn't 4 weeks post-delivery of a newborn!
We met some great friends downtown and enjoyed the beautiful weather. John David took the opportunity to take some great pictures of the kids. It is one of his favorite things to do but with his busy schedule he doesn't always get the chance! He does such a good job.
We had a great time and we all enjoyed the weekend with daddy being home!









2 comments:
love love love the pictures! wish we could have gone!!
A few things about these pics...Evie is your mini me. I love seeing her smile - I feel like I can see you as a baby. Also, I can't believe it has been cool enough up there for the kids to wear sweaters! SO jealous of that as we have been sweating in 100% humidity the past few days. And lastly...I really like your sandals and shorts. Wish we could have been there...miss you tons.
Post a Comment