We took Jeremiah tonight to buy his very first baseball glove. And you can see below one happy daddy and one happy little boy! John David just recently started playing softball with other ortho residents and so this has sparked an even bigger interest in Jeremiah! He has been hitting a ball for a while now! And not just off of a tee, but if you pitch it to him! I am quite proud. So, we decided now would be a great time for a glove.

Evie also got in on the action of picking out a few extra baseballs to take home.

He wore the glove all the way home...

and of course, when we got home we had to teach him the ropes of playing catch! John David and I even got in a little game of catch!



And if you were wondering if Evie has baseball fever too... well not yet! She prefers the the cozy coupe!

And as I am typing this, Jeremiah is in the bed! And you better believe he has his new glove IN the bed with him!

Evie also got in on the action of picking out a few extra baseballs to take home.

He wore the glove all the way home...

and of course, when we got home we had to teach him the ropes of playing catch! John David and I even got in a little game of catch!



And if you were wondering if Evie has baseball fever too... well not yet! She prefers the the cozy coupe!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
so cute! I can totally relate to J. I slept with the first "good" bat my parents ever bought me...he's gonna be an all-star!
And so it begins!
Love that he has on his "church clothes" with the crocs and love those sandals on Evie--glad she is wearing them. Great pics of beautiful, sweet children. Wish I, or Mattie, were there to play with him.
You know I LOVE this post! So fun :). I know John David is probably thrilled and will have him in the backyard every night. That's awesome. And little Evie's smile is contagious!!
Post a Comment