Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 year check-up


Yesterday, we went for Jeremiah's 3 year check-up. The appointment started out with a poop accident in the waiting room, so Jeremiah was in a lovely mood for the rest of the visit! Just Kidding!
He wouldn't let Dr. Earle touch him. He sort of listened to his heart. But he wouldn't let the Dr. listen to his breathing, look in his ears, look in his mouth, look in his eyes or anything else that is supposed to be done! His BP was even elevated because he was so upset!
And the funniest part: The nurse asked me, "Do you think we could get a urine sample?" I seriously laughed out loud when she asked. The answer is a big NO!
But he is looking good on the charts. He weighs 35.8 pounds which is in the 85%. And he is 38 1/2 inches tall which is the 76%. He is actually a little taller than that but he wouldn't cooperate and stand correctly!
Thanks goodness he doesn't go back until he is 4! Seriously, I am thankful for a healthy boy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Regan said...

Hilarious! A urine sample?? Is that normal? I mean, what 3 year old does that? Shoot, I know mine would probably not be on board. Oh, and poop in the waiting room? Classic. Yay for being healthy, J!