Thursday, June 9, 2011

Potty Training: Day 3

We are finished... big breath! Jeremiah has done so well! And I have to say Evie has done well too. She has watched her big brother get prize after prize and soak up all the attention and has done well. At night, I think she is fed up with him getting the attention and wants to be held a lot! ( Which I don't mind)
So, here is the potty diary for day 3...
8:30
9:30
9:50
The above 3 times he told me he needed to go, made it to the potty dry and peed in the potty!
11:15-He peed and pooped in the potty! WAHOOOO!
He wouldn't go before he went down for a nap, but woke up DRY!!!
5:00-1st accident of the day. He peed a little in his underwear, stopped, told me and he finished in the potty!
5:50-He told me he had to go and went in the potty.
7:45-He peed in the potty before getting in the tub!
Night-he woke up wet this morning. I am not upset at all. I mainly want him potty trained during the day!

So there you have it folks. Our 3 days of potty training. I have definitely been impressed by the method and Jeremiah.
So, what now? I guess we live life expecting accidents. He is only 3 and I definitely don't expect him to never have an accident. He has shown me that he can hold it, that he can tell me when he needs to go, and recognizes when he has had an accident.
The plan for night time is to see how well he does over the next week or 2. If he continues to wet the bed, I will probably put him in a pull-up or should I say, "night time underwear!"
Thanks for following along on our potty journey!

Pool... here we come!

2 comments:

Emily Little said...

Go Jeremiah! And go Danielle! Garrison still wears a pull up to bed and nap. Riley-Anne is on a different nap schedule than Gar and Allie- P so I am just not ready to give up my sleep at night time to change sheets! Let me know if you come up with anything that works!

Jessica said...

YAY!!! So proud of BOTH of you for sticking with it. I know it had to be tough but hopefully it was well worth it. Enjoy your day out!! Love you guys!